I have a public service announcement which is good for your closet but bad for your bank account – in addition to the Norday sale (which today marks the first day that it’s open to gen pop), Nasty Gal is having 50% of everything using the code ‘Get50’. like everything. Keeping this in mind, it only seemed appropriate that todays Friday Finds features my current top 10 from everyone’s favorite site.
Side note – does anyone else feel like Nasty Gal is like a more edgy and grown up Forever 21, or is that just me?! Anyways, see underneath the pictures for links to shop my picks and how I would style them – fair warning the Nordstrom sale got me all hyped up for fall so now I have fall outfits on daaa brain Hope you girls enjoy and have an AMAZING weekend! Xxx – Jess
- Looooving this black dress right now. I honestly might order it for my engagement pictures and pair it with thin strapped black heels. and yes I’m totally taking pictures in a black dress for our engagement shoot because that’s how I roll.
- I’d pair this graphic T with sequin sleeves (!!!!) with a pair of skinny jeans, sneakers and a hat for the beginning of fall.
- I literally can’t deal with these red booties, they are SO. CUTE. I’m thinking these with a pair of skinny jeans, white blouse and tan fur vest to keep it simple for the fall!
- Live for simple dresses during the summer months because honestly the last thing I want to do is put clothes on when it get’s so muggy on LI – this floral dress has amazing strappy back detailing so I would keep it simple with a pair of lace up nude sandals and a colorful lip.
- Ever since browsing the Nsale, I’ve been obsessing over jeans with some flare. These cropped jeans are perfect for transitioning into fall and I would pair them with a simple black ribbed sweater and studded black flats.
- Swooning for this semi-basic navy bodysuit with an open back. I’d pair this with either boyfriend jeans and sneakers for a Sunday Funday or with white distressed skinny jeans and pair of lace up brown heels (like these – also included in the Nsale) for a girl’s night out.
- Every girl needs one (or several) white blouses because they legit go with everything. I’m digging the ruffled sleeves on this one and would pair it with ‘leather’ jeans, studded black booties and a hat for fall!
- Soooo I definitely know that these are not for everyone, however, I’ve seen similar styles all over Instagram and I think they’re so cute! I would pair them with either the white dress listed in #10 below or a pair of skinny jeans and the top listed in #7 above.
- A leather jacket is one of my fall staples here on LI because we can get away with wearing them until November (most of the time). I love the floral details on this one and would pair it with jeans, a simple white T (like the one listed in my Nordy sale roundup post here) and sneakers. My weekend uniform during the cooler months.
- Ever since getting engaged I’ve literally be stockpiling white dresses and jumpsuits because what happens if I need to go to an emergency wedding event and I need to wear something white!!!! Logical right? So obviously this white dress made the cut which I would style with either a pair of red heels (like these) or the shoes listed in #8 above, depending on the event.